You Knit What??

Seriously. What the hell were you thinking?

Thursday, May 26, 2005

-shudder-

Wow. I don't even know where to begin with this.

The top. Just... wow. I know little shrugs and cardigans are in right now, but good god, unless you're Barbara Eden? Put a damn shirt on.

The skirt. My only guess with this is that the designer was knitting a lap afgan in the world's most popular afgan stitch, the venerable feather-and-fan, worked into the wee hours of the night, fell asleep, woke up at 6 am entangled in said afgan and in her sleep deprived state thought, "Ohmigod! If I throw 4 inches of ribbing on the top of this, it would be the most kicky miniskirt ever!"

Though to be perfectly honest, the thing that disturbs me most about this picture is the model's waist. That's just not natural.