You Knit What??

Seriously. What the hell were you thinking?

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Kimo-NO.

Since we seem to be on a man theme today:

On Monday, my husband and I were going to a friend's house when we passed by a man walking his dog, wearing pants, no shirt, and a terrycloth robe. This was about 5pm, in a large city (no cute suburb or small town where this may be "quirky"--here it spells "homeless" or "mentally ill").

"Why the hell would he be wearing a bathrobe in public?" I asked him (my husband, not the crazy-bathrobe guy), and all he could reply was a puzzled shrug.

Apparently, the creator of this little beauty appreciates the bathrobe-in-public look, as she claims this is meant to be worn out, over other clothes. (Pants hopefully.)

I don't know any men who would look heterosexual in this. Not even James Gandolfini.