You Knit What??

Seriously. What the hell were you thinking?

Thursday, July 21, 2005

(Late) Mailbag Day.

The delicious boyswillbe sent this in.

Oh for the love of all that is holy. There is so much wrong with this outfit that I don't even know where to begin.

The tank top. It's... eh. It's not awful, I guess. The rolled neckline is kind of odd, and it comes up too far under her arms, but like I said, it's not awful.

Speaking of awful, though, damn. That skirt is hideous. Hideous! Let's start with the colors. Lilac and fuchia. Not the best combo, but not the worst... but who the hell thought to follow that up with mustard and rust? Who? WHO? Because that person totally needs to be shot. Repeatedly. Oh.

OH!

Ok, I get it. The designer was at Grandma's house, and took inspiration from the 1970s era kitchen appliances. Niiiiiice. Keep up the good work.

Also, I hate you feather and fan. I hate you. Go ahead. Keep mocking me. I'll get you one day, one day when you least expect it.