You Knit What??

Seriously. What the hell were you thinking?

Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween Contest Winner!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, I bring you roadkill couture.

"Oh, crap! I hit a badger with my car. What'll I do?! I know! I'll skin that bad boy, add clear straps and have the most smokin' hot top in Hooterville!"

"And the way the badger's striped? It'll minimize my chest and maximize my belly! Oh this is so awesome! Ooh, wait. It's missing something... LIKE GLITTER!!! I'm totally running to Wal-Mart right this minute to get me a big ol' tub of gold glitter. Glitter makes everything better!"

"I can wear this out to the rave! I can't wait! Jim-Bob'll never be able to say no to me now!"

Congratters, Stephanie. You are indeed, the Queen of Fug.

Coming tomorrow (when I'm not stuck with frickin' dial up), we'll post our 2nd and 3rd place winners, plus the Gallery of Scary Knits. Thank you to everyone who entered!