You Knit What??

Seriously. What the hell were you thinking?

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Just Say No

I think I want to knit a poncho... actually I think I want a double breasted jacket. Wait, no, a ponch... a jacket. Crap.

-lightbulb blinks on-

I know! A double breasted jacket with a poncho-esque collar! A poncho-esque collar that resembles football* player shoulder pads! With fringy bits all over! 'Cause fringe rules! And a wide open neckline that won't keep me warm at all! With sleeves that are too short!!! Hooray! And let's knit it out of nubbly variegated yarn! God I love being a designer. Not only do I get to inflict yarn horrors on the world, but my publisher sends me really great drugs that help with the design process! Hooray! Hey! Did you just see that rabbit on the ceiling? Guys? Anyone?

*American football