You Knit What??

Seriously. What the hell were you thinking?

Thursday, October 13, 2005

More Contest Stuff

Ok, a couple of questions have come up. Here goes.

Q: What if I'm no longer in posession of said garment?
A: Wow, sounds like you're SOL, eh?

Q: What if I knit something for someone and it turned out so ugly that I didn't feel right about giving it to them, and I don't want them to know I knit them something super ugly and I want to send it in but it doesn't fit me?
A: Bribe someone else to wear it.

Q: What if I knit a baby thing and I'm not currently in possession of a baby?
A: Eh, I'm willing to bend the rules on this a bit. If you've knit some baby fug, and you don't have a baby, and you can't borrow a baby, a teddy bear/plushy/babydoll can wear it. But only for baby clothes. BABY CLOTHES ONLY. No mannequins/statues/other human shaped non-human models allowed for any other garment. If it's meant for a kid, find a kid. If it's meant for an adult, find an adult. If it's meant for a pet, you're a sick and twisted individual who must submit a picture of it on an animal. Them's the rules, kids.

Q: How many things can I submit?
A: As much as I hope you haven't got more than one or possibly two horrible projects, feel free to submit as many as you'd like. It's a gmail account. It's got over 2 gigs of space. Have at it. Do your worst. Fill that bad boy up. Et cetera.