You Knit What??

Seriously. What the hell were you thinking?

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Mailbag Day!


Why a Mailbag Day? 2 reasons.

  1. I totally forgot to post yesterday. In my defense I was only near a computer for about five minutes
  2. I'm lazy and Rob is an enabler. Seriously. As I was going through my secret stash of ugly she sent me this one and I'm going with it.
Ok. When you were in elementary/grade/grammar school and you'd make those little hearts around Valentine's day? You'd cut a heart out of construction paper and then you'd have all these tiny squares of tissue paper and you'd take a square, wrap it around your pencil eraser to make it (so your teacher swore up and down) look like a flower and then you'd dip the end in some glue and then fill up the heart with all of the tissue paper flowers?

That's exactly what this sweater makes me think of.