You Knit What??

Seriously. What the hell were you thinking?

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Who'd've Thunk It Thursday.

I never in a million years thought I'd find myself saying this, but..

...I like this sweater made of fun fur. (Please, no hatemail.)

Of course now I have to qualify that.

I like this sweater made of fun fur because it's a simple, basic pullover and not some batshit crazy cape or bolero or legwarmer.

I like this sweater made of fun fur (and this is the kicker right here, designers, so pay attention) because it's on an 8 year old.

That's right. The only people who can wear garments made of fun fur and not look like complete assholes are 8 year old girls. There. I've said it. 8 YEAR OLD GIRLS. That's it.

But I really like this capelet--"

YOU'RE 37. NO!!!

8 year old girls.