You Knit What??

Seriously. What the hell were you thinking?

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Regarding Comments

Hello all,

Our comments are mostly unmoderated, and that's how we like them. The only thing we ask is that you stay (mostly) on topic and don't post your verification word unless it's "crapshit" or something like that.

But I'm tired of hearing about how it looks like what your cat barfed up.

Too bad.

But I'm tired of everyone always saying it looks like a dead Muppet.


But but but!

Too damned bad. If you don't like the comments, don't read the comments. If someone wants to say, "Wow, that looks like the time my cat barfed up the Muppet he ate and when I had to clean it up I threw up in my mouth a little," more power to her. You don't get to come in and tell people what they're allowed and not allowed to say on our blog. Moderate the hell out of your blog's comments if that's what would make you happy, but don't come here and tell our readers what to do.

Our site, our comment policy. End of story.

Peace out,